Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy!

October 10, 2011

TX

Jimmy Johnson wins again! All he does is win. What everybody forgets is he was second…for the last 8 years he’s been in second or the winner. So why would anybody count him out?

I’m an anybody-but-Jimmy guy at this time!

I love the point system! Even someone as simple as me can figure it out. There’s 1 point for a win, 1 point for a bonus lap, 1 for leading the most laps. It’s straight forward and pretty simple.

Thumbs up to Nascar for that.

Black and Gold sShootout at 85 Speedway in Ennis, Texas. Great facilities. It’s the big race for the year. Full pits – huge grandstand. The Sprint Feature was done at 9:43pm! SST was a realy good sprint show. Catch them when you can!

Looking forward to racing with Bruce. We haven’t been to the races together since East Bay. We’re going to Lone Star Speedway in Kilgore, Texas for the big Sprint Shootout. Bruce has been covering the races in Louisiana and Arkansas. All the Sprint guys miss him… everytime I go to the show all they say is “Where’s Bruce?” …nobody even likes me.

Jay Fish has coverage on the Syracuse mile. That place is one of the things on my bucket list for races.

I made an agreement with JM Hallas, Rebel Race Writer, to go to Belleville to the Midget Nationals next year. Neither one of us have been there. Now that place is on both of our bucket lists….and we finally decided we’re going to do it together.

I’m now starting to line up shows to go to. If you know of any early shows email me at racin@luvracin.com

C U at the races!



LuvRacinRog

No comments:

Post a Comment