Monday, April 16, 2012

Top that!

Greg Biffle won the race on a windy night in Texas. This put Jack Roush’s cars back up front. Hendrick didn’t win his 200th win even though Johnson dominated the lead. Johnson was gritty and daring. Biffle’s won Championships in every class he’s ever run in except the NASCAR sprint cup. If he wins the Sprint Cup Championship he’ll be the only person that won the trucks, the Nationwide, and the Sprint Cup. Carl Edwards recovered nicely to help his point situation. Tony used the back up car to finish 2 laps down.

Bob Sargent opened Macon Speedway to the tune of 116 cars and a full house. They had record crowds at Ooltewah, TN. Mountain Creek’s picking up a few cars every week. Local racing is healthy! Got rained out in Illinois all weekend. So I didn’t catch a race. James told me that William Gould had a heck of a run in Hobby Stock at Grayson County. I like to watch William run anything he’s running. There are some guys you just like. Johnny “The Jett” Saathoff, Don O’Neal, David Murray, they imbed themselves into your mind.

Scott Bloomquist won the $25,000 at Virginia Motor Speedway. VA Dirt has coverage!
Scott’s the smartest racecar driver I ever saw. Saw the pay-out for the MLRA Late Models at I-80 Speedway in Nebraska. It was higher than the ASCS Sprint Car payout. Check it out on the Nebraska State Racing News Page.

Charity Price had some great Drag Racing photos at Prescott Raceway in Arkansas.
Biggest racing in the country was this weekend at zMAX Dragway in Charlotte, NC… cars go 4 wide racing. 230+ In a thousand feet! Unbelievable horsepower. I don’t like drag racing until I go and then the equipment makes my heart pound. Check out your local drag racing. 230 miles an hour in 1000 feet is amazing to me.

If you can top that this week, let me know!


LuvRacinRog

No comments:

Post a Comment